Project: Timeless is an action-driven, time-travelling Metroidvania that is visually inspired by classic anime titles of the late 80's - early 00's.
In this demo, you play as Yakira, a stoic and resourceful police captain that uses psychic powers to fight crime in the sprawling, cyberpunk metropolis known as Esperance. When a nefarious street gang launches their attack in the dead of night, Yakira must fight her way to the Telekinetic Wave Tower and stop the gang leader from executing his evil plans, lest darker, cosmic forces rip open the fabric of time and space itself.
- Customizeable combo-chain mechanics let you change your combat techniques on the fly, allowing for dynamic, exciting battles.
- Beautiful handpainted environments to explore.
- Character designs inspired by the art of Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, Ghost in the Shell, Escaflowne, and other anime classics.
- The nostalgic vibe of your favorite Adult Swim anime, minus the language, gore, and hot springs episode that you have to explain to the little ones. Great for kids, teens, and adults alike.
- An awesome, original soundtrack.
- Currently localized into English, Simplified Chinese (简体中文) and Traditional Chinese (繁體中文).
"My favorite thing about this game would be the scenery of the place. It's incredibly gorgeous and fascinating and I could look at the art all day." Kiera, 14
“EVERYTHING!” Ben, 9, when asked “What was your favorite thing about the game?”
"I am looking forward to what the game has to offer in the future! It's pretty good far, I hope this game will be successful when complete!" Hannah, 15
This game is currently under production, making this demo an early access title for a larger game. We're hard at work creating exciting new worlds, enemies, and more for you to enjoy! We would appreciate any support that you can give as we continue to develop this game, whether through donations, comments, or a simple share.
This game contains bloodless, animated violence and some scary situations. No other objectionable content is in the game at this time.
Want to stay in touch? Feel free to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Weibo (微博)!