Demo Patch Notes 2/11/2019
Since our last build, our team has been up to a lot, including moving into a new office, purchasing equipment, preparing for upcoming convention appearances, giving our first presentation at a local meetup group, receiving our first pledges on Patreon (thanks, guys!), and working on the game. Today, we'll be releasing a minor update in preparation for the Central Texas Teen and Kids Comic Con, which we'll be presenting at this Saturday! Here's what's new:
- More of the background elements are animated.
- We implemented more ambient sounds around certain areas of the city.
- We added more special effects in the environment and in combat.
- Tweaked some of the textures.
- Improved the enemy AI systems.
- Fixed some issues with combat, especially the grab system.
- Updated the Thanks for Playing screen.
- Improved Yakira's animations.
- More cats!
We hope that you enjoy this update!
Get Project: Timeless (Demo)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.