Demo Patch Notes 1/25/2019
Happy Friday, everyone!
Over the past month, our team has been hard at work creating (and launching) our Patreon page, scheduling game dev-related events for our studio to participate in, and improving our game as a whole. Today, we're happy to announce that we'll be updating our demo with the following bugfixes, features, and quality of life improvements:
- We've animated some of the NPCs, props, and other background elements to make the city feel more alive.
- The Ultimate Attack has been buffed in order to K.O. smaller enemies.
- We improved several of Yakira's animations.
- Added a new shield-shattering mechanic that lets you know when Vicious is vulnerable.
- Added VFX elements to the boss fight.
- Parallaxing effects have been improved.
- Created an in-game controller guide.
- We fixed an animation bug in the ending cutscene.
- We also fixed a UI bug in the boss fight.
- Fixed some bugs with the basic melee and ranged enemy AI.
- Adjusted some ambient sound effects.
- We added some atmospheric effects in the background.
Thanks for the support!
Get Project: Timeless (Demo)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.